Create new Regatta- Generate Registration Form for new Regatta, and a generated link to the form which you can share. Plug the link into your website, NOR, regatta emails, etc. Define your Regatta - dates, description, fees, discounts, class membership requirements, and more. You can builid as many Regattas as you need. You can use it to capture racer data for your own club's races. The racer data will feed into the Fleet file you create for your regatta. So you will quickly be ready to enter finishes and score.
Enter Regatta Details
- regatta name -title for top of registration form
- description - more detail for header of registration form
- hosting club - generate regatta information
- address, city, state, zip, country code - official address of regatta - used as payment address
- regatta fee - enter amount, will be shown at top of Registration form
- start date, end date - dates of regatta, shown at top of Registration form
- age as of date - date used for official age of participants (age will be calculated based on this date, and racer's birthdate)
- regatta chairman - official head of regatta
- email, phone- for racers to communicate with regatta officials
- fleet class - boat type, or other distinguishing characteristic of regatta (sunfish junior nationals)
- class member checkbox label - enter description for checkbox on form - example: "Sunfish Class Member"
- early registration discount deadline date - discount expires on this date
- header note 1, 2 and 3 - add additional, optional information/instruction about registration form such as discounts, fees, etc. (appears below description at top of Registration form)
- regatta information webiste - url for more information about the regatta, appears on registration form
- us sailing member discount - check box if this discount will be enabled on form
- us sailing discount amount - discount amount ( not percentage), displayed on form if this option is enabled, and will be subtracted from fee
- previous regatta discount - check box if this discount will be enabled on form
- previous regatta discount amount - discount amount ( not percentage), displayed on form if this option is enabled, and will be subtracted from fee
- previous discount amount label - explanation of this discount, will appear on registration form, usually used if you are holding back to back regattas, discount applies to second regatta if racer participated in first regatta ( user optionally selects discount if enabled)
- select payment option for this Regatta -
- 'No payment required'
- 'Check or Cash at Regatta Checkin Only'
- 'Accept Payments prior to regatta - Check, or Cash at Regatta Checkin'
- 'Accept Payments prior to regatta - Paypal, Check, or Cash at Regatta Checkin'
- for Paypal payment option:
- use paypal 'test' clientId - check box if using 'test/sandbox' version of the clientId - used for testing your paypal connection before turning on production
- paypal 'test' clientId - enter/paste security clientId Sandbox token for your paypal account - read Racelogweb Help Pyapal page for more detail on how to obtain
- use paypal 'production' clientId - check box if using 'production' version of the clientId - used for production paypal connection
- paypal 'production' clientId - enter/paste security clientId Production token for your paypal account - read Racelogweb Help Paypal page for more detail on how to obtain
- if either of the Paypal ClientID's are missing, the Paypal option will automatically be disabled for this Regatta
- additional setup is required in your Paypal Account at paypal.com to obtain the ClientIDs -- see Paypal Setup in the Racelogweb Help 'Paypal Setup' page
- generated regatta registration link - use this generated link to the Registration Form to advertise where to register
- generated Who Registered link - use this generated link to optionally show who is registered (includes only Name, Sail #, City, State, Country)
- Save Regatta button - create new, or update existing regatta
Regatta Edit Form